What began as a ministry of Tower Grove Baptist Church, now boasts an enrollment of nearly 300 students in grades preK-8, serving families from St. Louis, Jefferson, Franklin, and St. Charles counties, as well as the City of St. Louis and western Illinois. Tower Grove Christian Academy provides a preschool program where children play, learn, experiment, and grow at their own rate. Tower Grove Christian Academy also provides a challenging and comprehensive elementary and middle school program. TGCA develops competence in Bible, English, fine and practical arts, mathematics, physical education, technology, health, science and social studies, and prepares students for success at the high school level. The Bible is integrated in all subjects. Over 90% of our graduates go on to attend college.
The goals of Christian education at Tower Grove Christian Academy are:
1. to provide a Biblically-based academic program.
2. to partner with parents in the education of their children.
3. to guide the student in the development of a Biblical world view.
All truth is God’s truth. The basis for the educational philosophy of Tower Grove Christian Academy is the Bible, which is authoritative and inerrant. Therefore, the school curriculum and extra-curricular activities reflect Biblical principles and values. (Romans 11:36) TGCA endeavors to be used by the Holy Spirit to help each student develop a Biblical world view and reach his/her God-given potential. This can only become a reality in an individual who has chosen faith in Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 16:13)
Our mission is to provide a complete education which promotes academic excellence and a Biblical worldview. It is the goal of TGCA to equip students with the intellect and character they need to impact their world.
Tower Grove Christian Academy will not discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, color, sex, or ethnic origin in the admission of students.
Statement of Faith
1. As a Christian school, we are open to people of all faiths. We are interested in the establishment of a living faith in God, through His Son Jesus, in our students. All of our academic pursuits are studies from a God-centered view of life.
2. We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the Father’s right hand; and in His visible, bodily return to earth.
4. We believe that there is one God, existing eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe that every person is a sinner by nature and by choice and in need of a Savior.
6. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit; that He convicts the sinner; regenerates those who believe; indwells, seals, instructs, reproves and guides the believer; and that He fills and controls every life that is wholly yielded to Him.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved unto life and the unsaved unto judgment and everlasting damnation.
The pastor of Tower Grove Baptist Church serves as the president of the school. The administration consists of principals and the school administrator, who are responsible for the daily operation of the school.