About the Role
Expectations for our teachers include:
• Prepare and employ age appropriate curriculum. Lead, and engage the children in activities that promote spiritual, physical, mental, and social/emotional development, such as games, arts and crafts, music and storytelling.
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized classroom, including weekly comprehensive cleaning, sanitizing toys on schedule and as needed, and inspecting toys for damage.
• Guide the children in personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits
• Keep open communication with parents through the day, including written observations about children’s behavior, development, and health.
• Work cooperatively with other teachers and staff.
• Be familiar with school policies, standards, and protocols
• Attend staff meeting, educational conferences, and teacher trainings to maintain and improve professional competence. 12 clock hours per year.
· Must believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and the only way to God is through Him.
· Minimum of high school diploma
· Child Development Association Certificate (preferred but not required)
· Associate’s Degree or higher (preferred but not required)
· 2 years of experience in child care setting (preferred but not required)
· Ability to maintain current CPR and 1st aid certifications
· Ability to pass Criminal Record Background Clearance with no exemptions
· Maintain physical ability and health to complete daily responsibilities
About the Company
We need more Part-time Teachers to fill gaps where our Full-time teachers are done for the day. This would mainly be an afternoon shift.